Last updated: March 3, 2022
With government regulations being lifted as of January 31st, Mono Veterinary Clinic is excited to invite our clients back into the clinic. Here is what you can expect during your visit at our practice. NOTE: We are limiting the number of clients that are allowed in at one time, please phone the clinic upon your arrival to confirm entry.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
Everyone coming inside MUST:
- Wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth and sanitize their hands.
- Credit or debit cards are the preferred payment methods.
- We continue to experience delays with medications and veterinary diets, advanced notice is requested to ensure your needs can be met.
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
Our team is excited to invite you back into our clinic setting and we look forward to continuing to serve you and the community.
– Your dedicated team at Mono Veterinary Clinic